Luxury Stock Associate
Our client is a chic, fashionable and sleek Italian fashion house that has been creating the most exquisite designs for over 100 years. They are best known for their signature handbags made from the finest Italian leather and crafted into wearable art. Their runway shows will take your breath away as they have only the most high fashion top models walk for them while their beautifully intricate designs dance down the runway.
In this role you will ensure the timely, accurate and efficient operation of the shipping and receiving functions of the store and provide floor coverage as needed.
- Contribute to the product flow process in the store by receiving daily shipments and distributing to the sales floor as directed
- Prepare, record and distribute all customer shipping orders – monitor speed and accuracy of deliveries
- Provide customer service and sales support on the sales floor as needed or when requested by management
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the shipping area
- Utilize sales skills and techniques as well as exceptional customer service to drive store sales
- Provide exceptional customer service/assistance both in person and on the phone
- Previous retail sales experience and/or experience in a customer service environment strongly preferred – warehouse, logistics or operations experience desired
- Ability to conduct interpersonal interactions with customers and other company personnel
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and contribute to the smooth operation of the store
- Basic math and organizational skills requires
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 40lbs