Luxury Store Manager-Dallas, TX
Luxury General Manager
Our client is one of the world's most well known international luxury design houses and they are looking for candidates with at least five years General Manager/Store Manager/Director experience in luxury retailing for their Dallas location.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE - but are not limited to:
- Assist Associates with various customer service issues.
- Building a local clientele and international/tourist customer.
- Ongoing performance management to consistently meet goals.
- Demonstrates leadership and leads by example.
- Implements and executes strategic business plans for the store.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and shrink rate within company standards by regularly following up with operations and executing initiatives as needed.
- Enforce merchandise standards as set forth by visual department.
- Consistently network with market competition in an effort to assist in staffing and recruiting.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, peers, supervisors and corporate office.
- Minimum 5-8 years as a Retail General Manager or Store Manager in luxury retail is a must!!
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- On the sales floor manager not back of the office manager.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Additional Spanish Language skills is a plus
- MUST HAVE LUXURY EXPERIENCE! MUST HAVE HIGHLAND PARK RETAIL EXPERIENCE AND CONNECTIONS