Luxury Store Manager- Dallas, TX
EXCITING NEW LUXURY STORE MANAGER ROLE OPEN IN DALLAS, TX
Promotes a sales culture by motivating and inspiring others to achieve individual and team goals. Manages collection sell-thru goals and sales associate volume goals. Provides leadership by analyzing Week to Date, Month to Date, Year to Date sales and develops action plans to drive top line sales. Manages payroll budgets and controllable expenses to ensure store’s contribution is on target. Ensures the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, building a strong people first sales culture. Prepares for future growth by identifying on-going hiring needs, actively recruits and hires top talent, maintaining a pool of candidates to share with corporate partners. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistent compliance with corporate directives.
- Ensures the sales floor is adequately staffed from a sales and tactical perspective, providing a elevated luxury world class service experience to all.
- Analyzes business trends and creates/implements/communicates weekly plans to ensure individual and store volume goals and collection sell thru goals are met.
- Ensures outreach/clientele programs are developed and consistently managed.
- Presents community specific marketing programs and business contacts to Director of Stores during weekly conference calls.
- Implements and manages on going training programs to ensure staff is trained in product knowledge, operational systems and world class customer service.
- Reviews business trends, inventory levels to meet demand and customer feedback with other managers and corporate visual teams and ensures appropriate merchandising/display adjustments are made.
- Uses critical thinking and is tactical and flexible in managing processes, routines and best practices to limit company exposure and loss.
- Manages and controls payroll, supply levels, courier costs, cash control and correct billing
- Ensures appropriate follow up on all business related issues.
- Proficient in Word and Excel computer programs.
- 4 + years as a retail store manager and/or multi unit supervisor.
- Proven ability to manage staff to exceed sales goals while maintaining payroll budgets.
- Ability to identify top talent, create teams and train/develop/retain highly successful retail professionals
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills to identify challenges and action in a timely manner.
- Ability to allocate time and execute multiple tasks and competing priorities.