Luxury Store Manager
Our client is a leading luxury fashion company focusing on high quality leather goods. A blend of classic style with distinctive charm and spirit, they bring accessible luxury to the forefront. As part of the team, you will enjoy the comfort of feeling like you are a part of a big family that is supportive and focuses on the growth of their people.
In this role you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of the individual business. You must exemplify exceptional time management skills in order to ensure excellence in all divisions of Sales Generation, HR, Operations, and Visual; ensuring the training and development of each team member.
- Meet store sales goals and ensure store KPI’s are above company standard.
- Utilize provided company tools to meet the needs of the business
- Provide exceptional customer service and guarantee all team members are embodying company selling culture
- Resolve customer issues or complaints by determining optimal solutions
- Manage store client and consignment programs to increase business profitability
- Develop events and incentives that will maintain the growth of the customer base
- Must have at least 4 years of management experience and 2 years as a store manager
- Must have current high end women’s wear contemporary/designer experience