Luxury Watch Commercial Trainer
Our client is a popular luxury brand creating the latest timepiece collections with a rich history and modern appeal. Their high-end, innovative, and highly crafted approach sets them apart as a premier brand in the industry.
As the Luxury Watch Commercial Trainer, you would be responsible for establishing curriculum and training and training staff.
• Establish curriculum and training, train and mentor staff, identify strengths and opportunities for improvements, and provide guidance on how to engage the customer
• Collaborate with Store Managers to create and implement store and individual action plans to enhance the customer experience
• Manage learning programs for product knowledge and selling techniques; evaluate results and business impact of these programs and provide recommendations
• Perform store visits and develop dedicated reports to share with HR, merchandising, visual merchandising, and communication
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years’ training experience
• 3+ years’ relevant retail sales experience
• Luxury retail sales experience
• Basic understanding of technical aspects of how a watch works
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite