Luxury Women's Dept. Manager-Las Vegas, NV
LUXURY WOMEN'S RTW DEPT MANAGER NEEDED FOR A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY FOR THEIR BOUTIQUE IN LAS VEGAS, NV
Through your passion for luxury brands and products you will lead your team to deliver exceptional service while delivering an iconic experience for them. You will be responsible for the efficient running of your department and manage the overall store operations in accordance with the store’s business goals and objectives.
- Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated department.
- Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all customers serviced in the department are given the full experience in line with brand strategies.
- Set performance targets and drive department productivity and profitability e.g. conversion rates, sales, UPT, AUR, customer data capture etc.
- Plan your department schedule in accordance with peak business hours, ensuring customer traffic and demand can be met with the right employees at the right time.
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with relevant merchants for the department
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the luxury retail market and current fashion trends; show passion in visiting competitive brands’ stores and studying their collections.
- Be aware of current advertising and marketing campaigns, new product launches and promotions and ensure this is communicated to your team..
- Recruit, on-board and develop the department to ensure you have the right team and Specialists for your product area(s) to be able to serve customers passionately and effectively.
- Cultivate customer relationships to create ‘loyal advocates’ for the Brand and leverage your team to achieve the highest quality of customer profile capture with every transaction.
- Drive the digital strategy and ensure employees are integrating technology into the customer journey using it to drive the ‘never out of stock’ mind set.
- Continue to develop and retain talented employees, by recognizing and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews
- Develop a strong sensibility for the “Luxury Fashion look”, by consistently studying monthly key looks/messages, reviewing magazine and editorial coverage on the brand/collection.
- Adhere to the merchandising guidelines and maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store.
- Embrace brand messages and cascade company communications to all members of your department.
- MUST CURRENTLY WORK IN TRUE LUXURY, NOT CONTEMPORARY BRANDS.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with proven strong performance within a store/concession management role in a high volume and high turnover store
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills. Proven ability to recruit, train, develop and assess talent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability.
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional customer service standards.
- Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools.
- Relevant experience in relation to the department’s product categories.
- Technical proficiency with SAP and MS applications.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."