A busy ad agency has immediate openings for an Account/Management Supervisor with direct response. This is a freelance to hire or direct hire positions in the valley.
You must have ad agency working in a traffic, account or project management capacity supporting integrated campaigns.
Skills and responsibilities include:
- Integrated campaign experience (including print/radio/digital/out of home/social/experiential).
- Demonstrated potential to quickly embrace new projects and jump on any and all grenades.
- Proven ability to generate creative solutions, be resourceful and innovative in problem solving and negotiate with ease.
- Motivated daily to always deliver the best work for the clients and the agency, regardless of time or effort.
- Strong communication skills imperative to building key relationships across the agency and with clients.
- Organized, detail-oriented (always sweating the small stuff) and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and non-traditional advertising.
- 7+ years at an advertising agency focused on cross sell/direct response
- Must have positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong strategic and analytical mind coupled with an eye for good creative.
Send your resume today!