Manager, Amazon Ops/Traffic
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing content and product releases on Amazon. You would also be responsible for tracking content and auditing Amazon to ensure content accuracy.
• Oversee content and product releases on Amazon across brands and manage the Vendor Central relationship with the Amazon team
• Lead, upload, and traffic all content and products to Amazon; audit and evaluate Amazon to ensure content and products are accurate and consistent
• Monitor and track content and product usage rights to ensure content can be used for the necessary timeframe; communicate any usage issues to the creatives services and legal teams
• Partner with Amazon to resolve any content syndication issues to ensure correct information is displayed
• Collaborate with the creatives services teams to ensure content is completed for upload on-time; present timeline issues to creative services, retailer, and brand teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ creative productions experience, including traffic management