Manager, Business Intelligence
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing the data, analytics, and reporting to empower business verticals and build strategies.
• Manage the data, analytics, and reporting to empower business verticals and build strategies and create ROI business cases to support new and existing product development
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including product, SEO, performance marketing, business development, social, email, sales, marketing, finance, and display
• Develop and maintain dynamic and scalable dashboards to track key performance metrics, sources of traffic, channels, or products
• Remain current of the internet landscape, including display advertising and lead-oriented and search-oriented business models
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field; MBA preferred
• 7+ years’ business intelligence and analytics experience
• Background writing SQL queries against complex databases