Manager, Consumer Marketing
Our client is a well-known beauty brand creating beautiful makeup must-haves for every trendsetter. Their high-quality, innovative, and on-trend products are used to create the latest fashion runway looks.
In this role, you would oversee all aspects of the omnichannel marketing strategy in liaison with various internal and external partners. You would also be responsible for driving campaign activation strategies, brand partnership opportunities, and sampling outreach.
• Oversee the brand’s 360 integrated marketing campaigns aligned with the brand’s overall objectives and product calendar
• Identify and implement new methods to grow brand awareness, engagement, equity, and new client acquisition; manage collaboration opportunities with new and existing partners
• Manage strong relationships with external vendors, agencies, and internal teams to keep ahead on timelines, deliverables, and communications
• Draft and distribute creative briefs for all projects; execute all consumer marketing activities; develop planning calendars aligned with product and brand initiatives
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such as product/trade marketing, digital marketing, ecommerce, education, sales, and retail to successfully execute plans
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign planning
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing
• 7-8+ years’ marketing experience
• Cosmetics and/or consumer packaged goods experience preferred