Manager, Customer Marketing Analytics
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for every outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention by supporting the marketing, eCommerce and strategy teams. You would provide insights from customer analytics to drive sales of key product series and achieve revenue goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and external vendors to augment customer data through tactics such as account preference centers, event intake systems, customer surveys, and weather data
- Develop and execute a comprehensive personalization strategy across customer communications including email, social, search, website, and print
- Produce regular reports analyzing results of personalization tactics across customer communications and recommendations for improving effectiveness
- Summarize analytic data provided by consumer insights to deliver comprehensive outlook on customer behavior
- 5 + years in analytics for retail or eCommerce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience managing social media and paid search marketing