Manager, Digital and Advanced Analytics
Our client is an iconic health, wellness, and beauty company, offering an extensive and diverse portfolio of well-known brands. Their innovative, inspiring, and collaborative approach presents the highest quality products for every consumer to enjoy.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing digital analytics and driving improvement in data-driven consumer-focused digital ecosystem performance.
• Lead digital analytics to enhance the company’s proficiency and maximize business impact and drive improvement in data-driven consumer-focused digital ecosystem performance
• Improve project designs and implement new technologies to increase effectiveness across paid digital media, eretail media, CRM, social, mobile, influencers, search, precision targeting, and programmatic
• Identify opportunities and enhance agile granular measurement within one of North American business units
• Implement consumer 360 marketing campaigns to improve precision targeting across the brands for paid, owned, and earned media within the assigned business unit
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including IT and agencies to gather necessary data and implement audience segmentations, measurement, tracking, and reporting
• Oversee digital analysis and generate performance reports for executive-level business stakeholders and provide key insights for brand performance, competitive landscape, and opportunities
• Bachelor's degree; master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ programmatic media, digital analytics, digital marketing, media, and/or consulting experience
• Understanding of the digital ecosystem