Manager, Digital Media Activation
Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing digital media plans for key brand partners. You would also be responsible for working with brand marketing, media, and digital teams to deliver best-in-class digital media co-op activation and insights.
• Develop and implement paid media activation plans for single brand co-op digital programs and achieve the brand’s objectives and metrics
• Evaluate program performance metrics, present key insights, and provide recommendations for creative performance
• Manage internal workflow process and campaign delivery milestones with Brand Marketing and external agencies
• Optimize internal brand co-op activation process with media and brand marketing team; manage relationships with external partners and agencies
• 4+ years’ experience with a strong digital media planning and activation background
• Understanding of programmatic display and paid social activation best practices
• Knowledge of current media advertising landscape and a passion for marketing