Manager Education and Content Development
Our client is a popular beauty company creating the latest, contemporary skin care and hair care must-haves. Their eco-friendly, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspires confidence and supports communities every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating training programs and educational tools to elevate the skills and expertise of the sales teams and retail partners. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, such as innovation, marketing, R&D, and community engagement.
• Develop, implement, and manage all US educational programs to achieve and exceed sales targets and goals
• Create innovative training programs and educational tools to elevate the skills and expertise of the sales teams and retail partners
• Direct education at national sales meetings, webinars, and new product launches for various audiences
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, including innovation, marketing, R&D, and community engagement for developing programming
• Ensure programs are results-driven, on brand, engaging, and user-friendly; manage program performance and analyze program sales results and effectiveness
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite