Manager, Email Delivery
Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing the development, implementation, monitoring, reporting, updating, and maintenance of email marketing assets. You would also monitor each email performance and test and provide strategic recommendations.
• Oversee the development and implementation of email campaigns; manage the setup, segmentation, testing, deployment, and post campaign reporting of email marketing campaigns
• Work with cross-functional teams and serve as a key team leader; move campaigns forward efficiently, on-strategy, on-time, and within budgets
• Coordinate meetings and facilitate discussions with strategic partners to establish and maintain strong business relationships
• Serve as the key digital production contact, providing digital strategy insights and developing technical best practices to create standardization for production across email platforms
• Foster a collaborative work environment, provide guidance, and mentor the team; implement and participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information technology, communications, or related field
• 3-5 years’ email marketing experience
• B2C marketing experience for high-tech products/services