Manager, Email Marketing & CRM
Our client a popular fashion brand presenting the latest luxury apparel for every trendsetter. With their chic, fashion-forward, and timeless designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the email calendar, including testing roadmap, segmentation and personalization, lifecycle marketing, and triggered and transactional emails.
• Manage all aspects of the email calendar, including testing roadmap, segmentation and personalization, lifecycle marketing, and triggered and transactional emails
• Develop and implement email campaign strategy in partnership with VPs of Digital and Brand and optimize onsite and email trigger program utilizing customer and behavioral data
• Optimize key performance metrics by ensuring a rapid pace of A/B and multivariate experiments and resolve any campaign performance issues
• Create framework for customer segments based on user behaviors and drive segmentation activities for email marketing and loyalty outreach
• 3-5 years’ CRM and retention marketing experience with an e-commerce brand
• Strong background in email marketing, loyalty, and customer insights/analytics
• Proven understanding of email best practices, analytics, and associated KPIs
• Experience with email personalization, segmentation strategy, and dynamic content
• Proficient with an enterprise level ESP and customer analytics software