Digital Marketing Jobs
Manager, Global Initiatives & Customer Experience
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting the most luxurious jewelry and accessories. Their glamorous, contemporary, and on-trend designs are celebrated by A-list celebrities on the red carpet and the most stylish trendsetters alike.
In this position, you would partner with the Senior Director to craft and implement exceptional customer shopping experience across various devices and stores. You would also collaborate with cross-functional teams, including digital creative, UX, IT, developers, marketing, and global regional eCommerce to achieve seamless shopping experiences.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners, such as the Senior Director, creative, IT, developers, marketing and Global Regional eCommerce teams to implement best in class eCommerce and Omnichannel features
• Identify business requirements and work with the technical development team to launch exceptional customer shopping experiences on the website and in store
• Define additional focus areas, improvements, and initiatives for global websites to remain best in class; manage all aspects of ad-hoc projects
• Establish KPIs & process with IT organization for device performance testing & monitoring site speed to ensure business needs are being met
• Direct site personalization efforts, such as product recommendations and browse grids; partner with eCommerce regional teams to optimize
• Ensure seamless launch of new tags to website; develop framework for ongoing user experience research
• 7-10+ years’ eCommerce/marketing experience; 5+ years eCommerce experience
• Experience managing .com marketing/ sales strategy across desktop, mobile, and tablet
• Passionate about eCommerce & Omnichannel retail trends
• Content Management systems and A/B testing experience a plus