Manager, Global Knowledge & Insights
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing market research and identifying research objectives. You would also be responsible for working with-cross functional teams and remaining current of the competitive market.
• Lead market research, identify research objectives, review questionnaires, ensure research goals are addressed, and establish analysis plan and reporting
• Ensure analyses are accurate and communicated with compelling connections to key business decisions and implication
• Remain current of relevant consumers, markets, and retailers and provide key insights for brand management, customer marketing, and senior executives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including category management and business analysis to drive shopper insights
• Conduct primary market research and syndicated research to drive business decisions and strategies and identify competitive advantages
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ market research experience within the CPG/Beauty industry
• Experience in the design and management of consumer/shopper primary market research approaches