Manager, Influencer Marketing
Our client is an iconic beauty brand in New York creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and implementing strategic influencer driven campaigns.
• Develop and implement strategic influencer driven campaigns; serve as the key lead across brands for influencer campaigns
• Provide influencer campaign expertise customized per target consumer and marketing objectives; leverage influencer landscape, trends, tools, and external vendor relationships
• Generate recap materials post campaign execution to measure and evaluate value, including ROI and performance metrics
• Direct campaign timeline and ensure projects are completed on-time; deliver influencer assets and coordinate logistics based on talent contracts
• Research and identify entertainment content opportunities; create client-facing casting sheets, scopes of work, formal offers, and contracts
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ marketing experience
• 2-4 years’ experience managing social and influencer programs
*PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IF YOU ARE OPEN TO RELOCATING TO NEW YORK*