Manager, Influencers & PR
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care for every beauty enthusiast. Their award-winning, modern, and on-trend must-haves are revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Manager, Influencers & PR, you would be responsible for overseeing the influencer and talent program strategy and leading daily management to expand the impact of the brand’s influencer program.
• Direct the strategy, vision, and execution of influencer marketing programs to achieve overall brand and business strategy
• Create and implement strategies for talent and celebrity partnerships online and offline and identify new influencers and talent
• Establish initiatives to expand book of partners and strengthen existing relationships and Allocate people resources and budget appropriately across most impactful initiatives
• Lead marketing campaigns, go-to market launches, growth initiatives, affiliate, styling, gifting programs, and events
• Maintain strong relationships with influencer, talent agencies, brand agencies, event production, and software affiliate vendors
• Measure, track, and optimize performance to exceed key brand and growth KPIs and remain current of emerging influencer trends and tools
• Proven influencer marketing experience
• Strong creative, client centric, analytical, and sales-oriented approach to program management
• Commitment to world-class service and relationship building