Manager, Marketing Strategy & Analytics
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing integrated marketing data across data practices. You would also be responsible for identifying key performance indicators and conducting data analysis.
• Manage integrated marketing data across data practices and brands to support strategy and execution decisions
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, identify key performance indicators, and establish benchmarks to measure future performance
• Establish reporting and dashboards to assess marketing performance; provide support for practical and actionable recommendations for optimization
• Conduct data analysis and mining, external data enhancement, and determine quantitative methods;
provide customer profiling, segmentation analysis, survey design, and analysis
• 5+ years’ marketing, analytics, insights, and strategy experience with emphasis on digital marketing and ecommerce
• 3+ years’ experience designing and managing test and learn programs in retail, cosmetics, fashion, or similar CPG industry
• High technical aptitude experience with SQL, SAR, R or similar