Creative Services Jobs
Manager, Media Planning
Our client is a renowned international communications agency specializing in media services and communications planning. Their innovative, intelligence driven, and technologically advanced approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the production and implementation of insightful consumer, cultural, media and market intelligence. You would also be responsible for developing innovative media strategies for clients and managing and training a media planning team.
• Develop and share key media inputs for best in class media planning solutions to propel the communications idea; manage and execute daily internal requests
• Train associate team members on using digital media planning tools; foster a collaborative environment
• Direct the client’s communications budget to deliver successful outcomes; oversee the client’s daily media planning product requirements
• Ensure the communications ecosystem extends beyond paid through the integration and quantification of owned, earned, and shared impacts
• Setup floodlight and pixel; serve as a key contributor to RFP process, including briefing and partner selection
• Deliver accurate, impactful inputs to power the client’s communications plan and drive business
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years’ integrated media planning experience in media, publishing, or communications; 1+ years’ management experience
• Proficient with media tools: Mbox, MediaTools, Citrix, Prisma, and DCM