Manager of Digital Acquisitions
Our client is a leading marketing agency presenting unmatched creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands across fashion, beauty, and retail. Their modern, cutting-edge, and on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading paid social media strategy and serving as the key social media expert.
• Direct all aspects of paid social media strategy, including concept development and execution of campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
• Oversee ad copy and imagery development, audience targeting and segmentation, ad testing, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting
• Serve as the key social media expert, present strategic recommendations and insights, and manage client communications
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, collaborate with various cross-functional teams, and provide guidance
• 5+ years’ experience managing paid social campaigns for consumer brands and tracking sales
• Proven track record optimizing website conversion ads to maximize profits and targeting and marketing to social users
• Experience managing multiple geo-targeted campaigns for one brand, testing ad sets, and optimizing across digital media channels
• Advanced proficiency with Facebook Power Editor and Ads Manager