Manager of E-Commerce Marketing
Our client is a top accessories retailer presenting fine and fashion jewelry for every occasion. Their high-end, beautiful, and on-trend jewels add the perfect finishing touch to every stylish look.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing acquisition go-to-market plans for assigned product and category launches. You would also be responsible for maintaining the online sales growth strategy and working with cross-functional teams.
• Develop and direct acquisition go-to-market plans for assigned product and category launches, including product and content updates and site enhancements
• Oversee digital asset management system and product information management in partnership with IT and merchandising to ensure consistent user experiences and content on the website
• Establish annual acquisition marketing budget and allocation; manage budget pacing, forecasting, benchmarking, and communication of the strategy to senior executive audiences
• Maintain online sales growth strategy and understand the brand directives and work with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, creative, PR, and social media
• Work with digital marketing partners to drive customer acquisition via various acquisition marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, retargeting, email, social media, and shopping feeds
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years’ digital marketing strategy, platform development, and content management experience,
preferably with luxury, specialty retail brands, or multi-channel retailers
• 5+ years’ eCommerce B-2-C product experience, preferably with a large product catalog