Manager of Financial Planning & Reporting
Our client is a chic, high-end, contemporary men’s and women’s fashion and accessories line that is worn by the modern trendsetter of today. A favorite of high-profile fashion influencers and tastemakers alike, this brand is your destination for ultimate style and impeccable taste.
In this temporary role you will be responsible for all aspects of Financial Planning and Reporting, including summarizing and interpreting financial data for the use of management.
• Develops, manages and prepares all company budgets by business unit, which shall include working with department managers in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
• Develops, manages and prepares all company forecasts by business unit
• Provides written analysis as required by Senior Management and the BOD related to trends seen in budgets and subsequent forecasts
• Provides cash flow assessments, in order to properly assess liquidity
• Prepares all financial statements by business unit, which compare actual month and YTD performance versus budget, forecast and prior year
• Prepares written analysis of business unit performance, to address material differences between actual
- 4 year degree in related field, CPA preferred, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of experience in a Wholesale and Retail branded Apparel Company, as a Manager of Financial Planning and Reporting, or its equivalent.
- Understanding of the proper financial budgeting, subsequent forecast development and financial analysis of reported results
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven leadership skills, with an appreciation of the importance of teamwork