Manager of Global Product and Brand Management, Beauty
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest must-have makeup to create any bold beauty look. Their on-trend, edgy, and cool cosmetics are applauded by top makeup artists everywhere.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the global product assortment strategy and establishing the pipeline calendar. You would also be responsible for leading the global product forecast and overseeing global sampling strategy.
• Direct the global product assortment strategy, including market and competitive research and product assortment and life cycle
• Establish short and long term pipeline calendar to achieve and exceed financial targets; collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute plans
• Lead global product forecast with defined benchmarks and ranking targets in partnership with planning and brand teams
• Serve as the product brand liaison for internal teams, including brand, marketing, and education to drive Global Product Pipeline Activation
• Perform category deep dives with strategic product recommendations based on key insights and analytics; research beauty landscape and identify innovation opportunities
• Manage global sampling strategy for core and new product initiatives; monitor retail and cost of good targets for new products
• 5+ years’ beauty industry experience
• Passionate about cosmetics and the beauty industry