Manager of Inventory Planning
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating highly-tailored and fashion-forward apparel. Their technologically-advanced, chic, and on-trend designs inspires confidence and effortless style.
As the Manager of Inventory Planning, you would be responsible for maintaining pre-season planning tools to review assortment and margin rollups and ensure to hit all key GTM input and output deadlines.
• Create and maintain pre-season planning tools to review assortment and margin rollups and ensure to hit all key GTM input and output deadlines
• Manage inventory forecast at the sku level to anticipate trends, communicate risks and opportunities and maintain desired turn and inventory levels
• Coordinate monthly inventory reviews to review excess and obsolete inventory position and provide recommendations on how to move inventory whilst hitting profitability targets
• Lead the analysis of historical data and current trends to help merchandising understand where to grow, maintain, and decline the business
• Partner with Merchants on monthly and quarterly cross-functional hindsighting and work directly with our factories and mills to purchase fabric and provide guidance on the inventory movement
• Work with production to ensure the fabric forecast is updated to reflect current fabric position based on seasonal buys, chase product and factory purchases and adjustments
• Raise any fabric risks or opportunities to merch, planning and production based on the fabric forecast and train and manage the supply planning analyst
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ retail planning experience
• Knowledge of apparel product
• Strong understanding of retail math, financial forecasting, and sales planning
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel