Manager, Product Development
Our client is a leading global beauty brand, offering luxurious skincare and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their elegant, scientific, and modern approach presents the most exquisite products to complete any beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing product development for assigned lines and ensuring regional organizations supply customers with new products on-time and in full. You would also be responsible for ensuring targeted KPI’s are achieved and directing continuous improvement for the development process.
• Direct all aspects of the product development process for specific products, including concept development and implementation
• Maintain the product development calendar, drive the kick off briefing process and action plans, and ensure timing, quantity, and KPI targets are met
• Reduce development lead-times and ensure necessary balanced risks are built into the time plan; confirm quality and service requirements are achieved
• Oversee the demand plan process and develop the demand plan for all new launches by country; manage the formal handover to the production planning group
• Lead the SKU life cycle management process with product portfolio management; direct the Bill of Material process for all new products to ensure accuracy and minimum rework
• Evaluate receipt, production, and inventory plans for finished goods, WIPS, and materials to ensure inventory windows and service levels are maintained
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
• 5+ years’ beauty product development experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite