Manager, Program Planning Operations
Our client is cable TV’s most successful and widely viewed channel. They have created some of the most thought provoking and intellectual shows on television today. With their offices located in midtown Manhattan, their company culture is both fun and friendly. Continuous learning and education is highly encouraged and work-life balance is a major differentiator here. The company really invests in its people and in the holistic development of its people.
In this role you will be responsible for Program Strategy & Planning operational reporting and collaboration tools including the reports repository and ad hoc reporting universe in Business Objects, the divisional SharePoint site and weekly digital portfolio publication.
- Collaborate with the BI team and Program Scheduling in operational reporting activities including the refinement of reports to address changing business needs
- Prepare/review business requirements for operational reports and create/execute user acceptance test plans and training to ensure the department’s ability to support new and existing business initiatives
- Assist the Director, PPO, in aggregating and analyzing program, schedule and rights data to support the development and/or expansion of offerings on various distribution platforms. Address anomalies detected during analysis and assess impact on Program Planning decision making for each project
- Oversee the on-boarding process for new documents added to the divisional SharePoint site and/or weekly digital portfolios, including SharePoint training for new document distributors
- Participate in inter-departmental collaboration services emphasizing transparency and decision support
• BS/BA (Business, Information Technology, Data Science preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience in the following:
• Database Reporting and Query Tools, including SQL, PL/SQL, Business Objects, TOAD, and Oracle Reports Builder; Oracle Reports Builder and/or Tableau a plus
• Microsoft Office Suite with high proficiency in Excel
• SharePoint access management and reporting
• Designing user acceptance test plans and training materials
• Creating and conducting/supervising user acceptance testing
• Adobe Acrobat Pro a plus