Manager, Public Relations and Community Engagement
Our client is a renowned specialty retailer and destination for the latest gifts, accessories, and books. Their innovative, dynamic, and on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the PR strategy to drive brand awareness growth in the local U.S. market and engage meaningfully with customers.
• Create, execute, and optimize a full-scale PR strategy and lead and execute events, and maintain strong relationships with key media leaders
• Develop local signage, invitations, ads, and other promotional support for regional events and execute community in-store fundraisers
• Manage strategies and drive results aligned with the PR weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly goals and track brand impressions
• Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch and leverage media opportunities for all clients and lead daily sample trafficking and press clippings binder
• Implement and manage influencer marketing programs and track published influencer content and assist with creating campaign reports
• Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels; source, build, and maintain the influencer database of bloggers, advocates, and influencers
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-7 years’ marketing, sales, public relations, and/or event management experience
• Passion for retail marketing and customer communication