Manager, Regulatory Affairs (Beauty)
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
As the Manager, Regulatory Affairs, you would be responsible for monitoring and providing Global Regulatory guidance and support of the brand’s ingredients and products.
· Monitor and stay current with global regulatory activity with particular attention to potential impact on the brand
· Update R&D and Legal as appropriate and provide regulatory updates and guidance as related to all product categories
· Represent Regulatory at product development status meetings to provide regulatory support and ensure compliance to various global regulations, including GMP and Prop 65
· Review and approve product label and artwork for products globally, including harmonization of global warning label requirements
· Develop and manage the R&D and Admin Center Safety programs and prepare training of site safety SOPs and guidelines
· Bachelor’s degree in toxicology, biology, chemistry, or other health-related field; master’s degree highly preferred
· 5-10 years’ regulatory experience in cosmetic, consumer product, pharmaceutical or related field
· Regulatory experience in the cosmetic industry a plus.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills are important for working in a fast-pace and matrix environment