Manager, Retail.com Ops/Traffic
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing content and product releases on retail.com sites. You would also be responsible for tracking content and auditing retail.com sites to ensure accuracy.
• Develop, implement, and maintain content and product releases on retail.com sites across brands
• Establish and manage strong relationships with the content syndication vendors and Jet.com
• Upload and traffic all content to retail sites and ensure content is accurate and consistent
• Monitor and track content and product usage rights and audit retail.com sites to ensure accuracy
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ creative productions experience, including traffic management
• Retail experience a plus