Digital Marketing Jobs
Manager, Retailer Marketing
Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing strategic customer focused marketing plans for key customers. You would also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional teams and establishing relationships to connect brand, sales, and e-commerce.
• Oversee all aspects of strategic marketing plans for key retail customers, including concept development and implementation
• Direct all planning and creative coordination for retail customers; manage direct reports who will directly manage their own portfolio of brands
• Develop comprehensive programs to drive traffic, loyalty, conversion, and basket size; advance marketing capabilities by incorporating best in class messaging, customer media, emerging shopper technologies, and social connections
• Liaise with brand, activation, and divisional teams to develop regional and global plans with channel or customer specific activations
• Establish and maintain retail marketing relationships; ensure all marketing campaigns are aligned with the brand and divisional strategy, objectives, and campaigns
• Create workflow and process management to ensure timely delivery; supervise all projects to ensure correctly assigned and completed
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; MBA preferred
• 5+ years marketing experience in consumer goods industry
• Experience working directly with Amazon, Walmart, or Target