Manager Sales Operations
Our client is an iconic luxury accessories brand creating legendary watches, jewelry, and writing instruments. Their high-end, modern, and fine crafted timeless essentials are celebrated across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing new launch forecasts and establishing allocations for each channel. You would also be responsible for overseeing a team and fostering a collaborative environment.
• Collaborate with regional sales management and retailers to understand company needs and requirements
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including sales administration, logistics, and marketing to communicate sales opportunities and manage sales activities
• Oversee new launch forecasts and establish allocations for each channel and redistribute allocations as necessary
• Lead wholesale project management, including backorder, open order reports, penetration reports, sales forecasts, and landing estimates
• Manage team of three Sales Administrators, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance and insight
• 5+ years’ sales, operations, finance, and retail math experience
• Strong understanding of luxury wholesale/retail operations