Manager, Social Engagement
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating meaningful connections through social media. You would also be responsible for managing campaign KPI’s and remaining current of social media best practices.
• Manage and build meaningful connections through social media and provide innovative methods to drive content and engagement
• Serve as the key contact for social engagement and ensure the brand’s social media strategy objectives are aligned with the overall brand strategy
• Oversee social media and campaign specific KPI’s and benchmarks to achieve brand goals and objectives
• Remain current of social media and content best practices and manage relationships with established and emerging social platforms
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years’ brand/marketing experience
• Proficient with social engagement tools and platforms