Manager Trainee - Long Beach
Our client has been a leading provider for the Indoor/Outdoor Home & Garden industry for the past 125 years. They are committed to providing the best quality, service, and selection for all outdoor garden needs. If you enjoy being active and outdoors this is the role for you!
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, motivating the team, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
Our client has multiple Management positions open for locations in Sherman Oaks, Thousand Oaks, La Canada, Monrovia and Santa Monica.
- Mentor, coach and lead a team of 10-20 members
- Assist manager with accounting paperwork, financials and operations
- Assist manager with ordering, receiving and maintenance of the store's inventory, visual merchandising, sales and service
- Monitor inventory control, including ordering and buying materials
- Perform duties of Manager on duty when Manager is absent from store
• Retail sales management experience
• Strong leadership and communication skills
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”