Manager, US Brand Marketing (Beauty)
Our client is a leading global beauty brand, offering luxurious skincare and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their elegant, scientific, and modern approach presents the most exquisite products to complete any beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the product strategy and promotion calendar to drive the growth and development of assigned brands.
• Develop and implement the US brand marketing campaigns for the eye, lip color, and skincare category across the multi-channel distribution model
• Oversee analytics, consumer data, and competitive research to ensure each plan capitalizes on new market opportunities and maximizes ROI
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, global brand, merchandising/sales, operations, social, media, events, sales operations, and finance
• Manage creative briefs and timelines, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time, and lead forecasting of new product offerings with channels and sales operations
• Lead sampling forecasts and budgets and SKU assortment for existing products, new launches, giftsets, holiday, and discontinuation plans
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• Beauty industry experience within the US Market preferred
• 5-7 years’ experience developing and executing multimedia, multifaceted marketing campaigns and product launch strategies to acquire new customers and raising brand/product awareness