Manager, Visual Merchandising
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
As the Manager, Visual Merchandising, you would manage the day to day visual merchandising strategic responsibilities for mainline and outlet channels at a Manager level.
• Deliver monthly visual direction for retail stores in mainline and outlet channels with seasonal product storytelling, product presentation, visual techniques, mannequin styling, and flex strategies
• Understand, absorb and communicate the brand aesthetic, creative direction, and visual merchandising standards
• Build and maintain relationships with product merchants and planning team to optimize visual merchandising strategies based around business priorities, seasonal product and brand initiatives
• Follow and manage the go-to-market process from initiation to execution, from seasonal product launch to monthly mock store setups, executive walk throughs, and production of store direction
• Work cross-functionally and build and maintain relationships with partners in store design, operations, merchandising, planning and allocations, marketing, and graphic design
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years’ retail experience in windows and in-store visual merchandising in the apparel industry
• Visual merchandising experience for lifestyle retailer
• Professional and influential demeanor with senior and middle management, including presenting to director level and above
• Ability to analyze situations, use sound judgment, and influence decisions quickly
• Retail math knowledge
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign and Photoshop