Managing Director, Creative
Our client is a forward-thinking, creative and innovative company that houses a plethora of mom-friendly websites. They curate products and experiences that are sure to delight upon delivery (which is incredibly fast). With a refreshingly warm and welcoming company culture, they take what they know from the cubicle to their customers.
In this role you will be responsible for the development of consistently superior creative marketing and interactive materials that will support established business strategies and project the appropriate brand image for the sites. You will provide guidance to the creative team on the design and content across our family of sites.
- Oversee the creative execution of eCommerce, copy, and digital creative activities while developing and executing a holistic customer-focused strategy in all brand touch-points.
- Oversee design and production of digital creative assets
- Strategize what topics to address when, including content marketing offerings, to support the customer at multiple points in the customer journey
- Identify opportunities to improve content development processes and tools
- Manage and maintain a consistent brand look, feel, and voice across multiple teams to ensure that developing campaign is executed in a coordinated fashion through multiple media channels
- Identify how content can and should vary based on customer needs and where each need arises in the customer journey
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Advertising or a related field and 7+ years of creative agency or in-house experience
- 5+ years experience leading a team of creative and design professionals
- Experience creating visual content (video, multimedia, graphics)
- Proven experience motivating and managing creative organizations
- Effective organizational approach, performance management orientation, and superb interpersonal skills
- High level of professional maturity