Managing Directory, Technology
Our client is a premier creative agency presenting unparalleled solutions for a diverse portfolio of renowned brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing the agency’s technology vision and serving as the key technology contact. You would also be responsible for leading KPI’s and supporting business development as necessary.
• Establish the agency's technology vision and strategy and direct the implementation throughout the agency
• Serve as the key contact and liaison for tech and our POV throughout the community, industry, and clients
• Lead tech’s KPI’s and ensure work is executed on-time, within budget and achieving the client’s objectives
• Oversee and maintain a network of external technical resources to partner with the agency as necessary
• Support business development when appropriate, including proposal development, travel, and presentations as a senior technical expert
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• 10+ years’ technology management experience
• 5+ years’ management experience directing Interactive development teams in an agency setting