Manual Pattern Cutter
In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring each pattern iscarried through from the showroom sample to final pattern. You would workdirectly with various luxury fashion designers in London.
• Ensure each patternis carried through from the showroom sample to final adjusted pattern
• Review and approvefinal work prior to production and ensure work is aligned with amendments
• Liaise with cross-functionalteams, communicate clearly, and ensure patterns achieve the desired finishingspec.
• Partner with various luxury fashion designers located in London
• 2+ years’ experienceworking with a variety of materials
• Comfortable workingwith various fabrications