Marekting and Social Media Assistant
Our client, a successful shoe company for men, women, kids and Performance is looking for a Marketing and Social Media Assistant to join their team!
The successful candidate will assist the Director of International Marketing with day to day marketing initiatives, manage and maintain the corporate social media calendar, and ensure creative assets are delivered to meet the deadlines of international teams.
The Marketing & Social Media Assistant will assist the international marketing team with projects, communicate the company's brand message globally using corporate creative campaigns for social media, online, in store, outdoor and print and TV media.
This includes keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audience by creating engaging content for our company's social media presence. Additional responsibilities include, preparing reports, calendars and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel, Google Calendars and office equipment.
This individual is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team, while working in a faced past environment.
The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides support to the International Marketing team
2. Supports the communication of marketing materials and sales tools for subsidiaries, joint ventures and distributors.
3. Help ensure all creative corporate marketing materials are received from the project managers and distributed to international teams around the world.
4. Assist in the creation and management of social media calendars.
5. Track and organize month-to-month analytics to show growth and engagement for social media.
6. Manage the Social Media Calendar with imagery and copy updates. Works directly with the Social Media Specialist for all approved imagery.
7. Develop and review copy with the International Marketing Director to be used on social media platforms.
8. Supervises the International Social Media and web pages daily to ensure that they are utilizing corporate standards and using approved materials.
9. Develop social media grids showing the layout of weekly posts on Instagram
10. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Provides general administrative support.
• Helps create marketing Excel calendars and documents
• Helps develop Social Media copy and develops weekly Social Media grids.
• Manages and files international images.
• Graphic work orders submission and tracking of requests.
• Assigned as needed.
• A strong passion for creative marketing and social media
• At least 1 year of experience managing social media accounts for brand(s)
• Must have extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Calendar.
• Must have knowledge on social media platforms Instagram, Facebook, etc.
• Experience with Facebook Ads
• Knowledge of social media management platforms, such as Social Studio and Sprinklr, are a plus.
• Must be able to multi-task
• Detailed oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
• Second Language a plus.
• BA degree required
• 1 year of Marketing/Social Media Marketing experience
Send your resume today!