Marketing Administrative Assistant
Our client is a well-known fine jewelry brand offering the most glamorous earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, and cufflinks. Their luxurious, rare, and contemporary jewels are beloved by acclaimed fashion editors and the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for executing the social media strategy and developing a social media calendar. You would also be responsible for generating blog and website concepts and communicating with key social media influencers.
• Implement the social media strategy across all platforms; create and pitch digital content concepts for social networking sites; establish a strategic and comprehensive social media calendar
• Communicate with key social media influencers, editors, and tastemakers ; drive the company’s social media influencer network growth; increase the brand’s network of editorial contacts
• Develop and pitch strategic content for the blog and website; present layout design and graphics for digital newsletters; maintain product listings on the brand’s website
• Field incoming calls and direct to appropriate contact; provide administrative support to the President; help with account memorandums and logistics; manage the company calendar
• Process and reconcile wholesale account reports; provide general organization for the office and equipment; maintain the photography database files
• Provide support for various sales events and trunk shows, as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
• Possess strong organizational, detail oriented, and time management skills