Our client is a renowned beauty brand presenting groundbreaking, all-natural skincare and cosmetics. Their sustainable, modern, and on-trend must-haves are revolutionizing the industry every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the sell-cycle, such as product launch, inventory, and logistics. You would also be responsible for supporting digital marketing campaigns and overseeing inventory.
• Oversee all aspects of the sell-cycle, including product launch, inventory, and logistics; generate reports highlighting sales analysis, marketing analysis, social analysis, and ROI tracking
• Serve as the key contact for all Sales Representatives and Sales Managers with outside dot com partners
• Support and track digital marketing campaigns and evaluate customer engagement and retention to drive purchase funnel improvements
• Manage all aspects of the eCommerce business in partnership with the eCommerce specialists and coordinate brand representation across products spread over PLP, PDP, and promotional pages
• Partner with the eCommerce creative team to develop image, emails, homepage cadence, content, features, promos, and landing pages within website to drive product sales
• Oversee inventory and forecast product and category sales in collaboration with the supply-chain and product development team
• 2 years’ eCommerce merchandising and/or analyst experience
• Strong communication, analytical, and project management skills