Creative Services Jobs
Our client, a full service ad agency is looking for Marketing Analyst. This is a full-time position onsite in Los Angeles.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst with the ability to optimize the campaign performance of our clients marketing investments, ensuring timely reporting and insight generation whilst also providing support to the account team on upcoming strategy. Manage multiple deliverables on a weekly/monthly basis across several major clients.
- Compile and analyze performance reports for online campaigns.
- Assist with optimization of multiple campaigns through in-depth retrieval, evaluation and analysis of results, making strategic recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with team members both local and remote to meet tight deadlines.
- Dig deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist on the production of regular strategy reports.
- Assist in the compilation of performance reports for SEM, SEO, Email and Testing campaigns.
- Research additional content opportunities to help grow our businesses.
- Review and analyze our sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted or revised.
- Work with the Conversions Manager to design and implement data driven site optimizations.
- Be a leader and provide creative solutions to comprehensively analyze campaigns and business performance.
- Consistently deliver business intelligence to guide targeting, media and creative strategy.
- Visual analytics with extensive experience in Tableau / Spotfire.
- Source new and utilize existing campaign / customer data to drive insights.
- Proactively provide guidance, creative thinking, and direction to junior members of the team.
- 3-5 years of prior relevant experience as an analyst with an ad agency
Send your resume today!