Digital Marketing Jobs
Our Creative Candidate is looking to add a fulltime Senior Marketing Manager to their team full time! This role is responsible for email and relationship management programs through the consumer lifecycle, along with the associated content. The role works in partnership with a driven and dedicated team. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled at developing CRM campaigns to drive conversion and create long-term loyalty and retention, with experience planning engaging content to capture the consumer attention. Product paths include both DTC hardware ecommerce and mobile app acquisition.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work with the marketing team and external partners on campaign strategy, concept development and execution. Define and lead the content development processes; develop and manage an editorial calendar to span email, social, promotional and paid media efforts.
- Understand and appreciate the needs and challenges of parents at different phases of their journey with our brand. Brief creative teams on assets needed including copywriters and designers to develop content that supports parents’ needs and encourages conversion along their customer journey.
- Collaborate with relevant team members to ensure the editorial calendar of activity is aligned to business cycles, product launches and sales seasonality.
- Optimize campaign and channel content to reach the customer with the right message, at the time within the right delivery mechanism.
- Develop and deliver SEO strategy to maximize visibility through natural search rankings,
- ensuring web content is optimized as appropriate.
- Develop CRM onboarding communication plan for clients across website, email, in-app messages and push notifications.
- Oversee CRM and email marketing execution, including: briefing creative teams, customer data collection, list management, campaign set up and scheduling and more.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced CRM Manager with 5+ years’ experience in email and relationship marketing for a scaled consumer brand with significant budgets.
- You should have prior experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Significant experience with email marketing - preferably at an ecommerce company
- Experience using relevant tools (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Mixpanel, Intercom, Hubspot, Marketo), ecommerce tools (Shopify), CMS platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, Statamic)
- Proven channel and project managements skills, aligning team members around deliverables and success metrics
- Campaign planning and content creation (i.e. social, web)
- Extremely detail oriented & well organized (able to multitask!)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and solve operational and technical issues
- Team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment
- Marketing experience in B2C having built a brand (ideally FMCG, consumer electronics, mobile app, or children’s product background)