Marketing Analytics Specialist
Our client is an iconic company presenting groundbreaking digital business solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for measuring the impact and effectiveness of the company’s global marketing creative campaigns. You would also be responsible for building performance dashboards across paid and owned channels.
• Measure the impact and effectiveness of the company’s global marketing creative campaigns and build performance dashboards across paid and owned channels
• Lead quantitative analysis, data visualization, and data-mining to present key insights for the creative team
• Provide analytics recommendations based on the performance of multi-channel campaigns, including
email, digital, social, direct, and traditional marketing
• Design cohesive presentations achieving the highest-quality and work with various cross-functional teams, including executives
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing science, mathematics, or statistics
• 3+ years’ experience; 2+ years’ data analytics experience
• Proficient with data visualization tools, such as Tableau and Micro Strategy