Marketing and Account Manager, E-Commerce
Our client is a renowned company providing unmatched services for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing plans to grow same store sales of brand webstores. You would also be responsible for serving as the key contact for marketing activities.
• Develop and implement plans to grow same store sales of brand webstores and manage store performance metrics
• Serve as the key contact for marketing activities and partner with the engineering team for website design
• Manage various marketing programs to drive webstore growth, including email marketing, search engine marketing, and website optimization
• Implement marketing learning process to plan, execute, measure, and continually improve marketing activities
• 5-7 years’ marketing experience in consumer packaged goods environment, and/or a direct marketing, or an e-commerce environment
• Strong proven account management or business development experience
• Exceptional relationship and client management skills