Marketing and Events Manager
Our client is an iconic organization presenting the most extensive and diverse array of art and history. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables individuals to experience and study fine arts.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing various retail business and individual store events. You would also be responsible for serving as the key PR contact and overseeing digital and print collateral.
• Develop and execute events for retail business and individual stores, including store vendor demos and large-scale product launches
• Serve as the key contact for the PR agency and manage requests for product launch updates, interviews, samples, and photos
• Lead the creative development and execution for out-of-home advertisements and brand partnerships; collaborate with internal creative resources and external media buying agencies
• Oversee digital and print collateral, including direct mail postcards, coupons, signage, and event invitations
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-5+ years’ relevant experience in a fast-paced retail marketing environment
• Events Marketing background