Development Tech Jobs
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
Marketing Assistant Overview:
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization and drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Assist with all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, and content management
Marketing Assistant Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven marketing experience
• Strong knowledge of digital platforms
• Excellent communication and organizational skills